Sunday 28 April 2013

Topshop Eye Crayon

Another beautiful make up product by the guys at Topshop.

When I heard about these eye crayons from Topshop, I couldn't resist. Something about eye shadow crayons intrigue me. I think it's the fact they seem so easy to use. I chose the colour Marble, as it was the closest to something I'd use on a daily basis. I first tried this pencil straight on to my eyelid, I have quite oily eyelids, so I needed to apply it quite a few times, first as a base, then a first coat of colour and then a second. The colour payoff was quite good though, it's just what's necessary if you want the colour to last! I really love how handy these little pencils are, they are great for travelling as they take up no room and great for on-the-go application.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig