Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Favourites 2013

It's time for monthly favourites.

Lets just avoid the part when I comment on how quickly April has disappeared, for someone who finishes University for good in May, that is far too scary.
I've fallen for a lot of things in April, so it's been a pretty good month for beauty. First up is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, there are no queries on my part why this is such a cult product. It brightens and enhances the skin whilst making your make up dewy and stay all day, it's a winner for me, full review coming soon. I finally caved and bought the Naked Basics palette and I haven't looked back. It's amazing and you really can do a full eye look with one palette. Is it just me though who thinks Urban Decay's primer potion and eye shadows smell a bit odd? Rimmel's Match Perfection is my foundation of the month, if you like a foundation that isn't dewy, isn't matte and just looks like skin, this is for you!


Next up is the L'Oreal Glam Stain Shine's, I'm head over heals in love with these, they are not sticky, they leave a lovely stain of colour and I get loads of compliments when I wear them. I recieved this little perfume sample of Couture La La in my last Glossybox and stuck it straight in my handbag for on-the-go use. I love it, it's really nice and summery and again, I've been getting loads of compliments on it. I could not resist picking up Topshop's Flamingo Coral when I went in to big up a brow pencil, it's the perfect summer shade. Also for nails, I repurchased the Essie Good to Go topcoat, which is a new formulation to my old bottle, it's much better and I actually prefer it to Seche Vite.

When I had my haircut at Toni and Guy, the hairdresser used a teeny tiny hot brush on my fringe and it looked fantastic! I don't know why I've never thought of it as I have three different sized hot brushes already, but it just dries the fringe so nicely. This one is super cool and the red band turns yellow when you're using too much heat. Lastly I've been loving the little mirror that came in my Birchbox, it's a nice summer colour and cheers me up!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig