Tuesday 26 March 2013

Two Pink Glitters



If there is something I cannot resist it's glitter nail polish, inparticular two special pink glitters, I thought I'd share them with you today.

When I first swatched these colours on this nail wheel, I intended to write a dupe post, but its only after swatching that I noticed how different they are. The truth is that I must have been so in love with both of them that they satisfied my pink glitter needs but never noticed how different they are. Either way, they are both beautiful! The first is the Barry M Rose Quartz Glitter, its a nail polish made of a few normal glitter pieces and some larger hexagonal bits. It's a really pretty polish to use as a top coat on top of all different colours. The second is Topshops Adrenaline its a really densely backed glitter polish which I've worn so many times on it's own. It also has some of the larger hexagonal chunks like the Barry M version and its really iridescent and super pretty. It recently featured on my top five glitter polish post, and it's definitely one of my all time favourites.

What is your nail weakness?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig