Saturday 2 March 2013

Top Five Blue Nail Polishes

"My Top Five..." is a new feature for this blog.

Today I'm choosing blue nail polishes.
As a few of you may know, my nail polish collection is huge, we're talking around 250 nail polishes. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut and just use the same polishes over and over, so I thought it would be a good idea to go through all my nail polishes and pick my top five from every colour range. It should be a good way to show you guys my collection, which loads of you have requested and to shake up which ones I use. First up I thought I'd do my favourite blue shades, working from right to left:

Butter London in Blagger

A beautiful deep blue unlike anything else in my collection, two coats leave this beautiful colour. Application is great and lasts ages

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche in 610

L'oreal Colour Riche are quickly becoming my favourite brand for nail polish, can you believe this is just one coat of colour?! Its amazing and as the name suggests the polishes are really rich in colour.

Leighton Denny in Sex Kitten

This is a light metallic blue polish, I wrote a post about Leighton Denny Polishes not too long ago, they have a fantastic range of colours that apply beautifully.

Rimmel 60 Seconds in Sky High

As the name suggests this is a beautiful sky blue. These Rimmel nail polishes are not raved about enough, they are super cheap and apply so well!

Models Own in In The Navy

This is the darkest of my top five, Models Own are not my favourite polishes in terms of application, but the colours have a huge range and are well priced!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig