Wednesday 6 March 2013

Recent Empties























Here are some of the bits I've finished in the last few weeks.

No7 Beautiful Skin Water
I really enjoyed using this, it lasted such a long time where it has a pump and you get a measured amount. It cleansed my skin so well and I didn't have any breakouts. Its also great for travelling because the pump locks.
Repurchase? Yes! I really enjoyed this.

VO5 Nourish Me Truly Shampoo and Give Me Moisture Conditioner
I always have some VO5 shampoo and conditioner in my shower, its great to alternate between these with my more expensive shampoo and these mini sizes are good for travelling. They seem to last forever too.
Repurchase? Already have!

Maybelline BB Cream
This is my favourite BB cream, I really love this, its a great base for make up or to be used on its own for super skin days. 
Repurchase? Already have, I can't be without this!

Etat Pur Micellar Water
I used this after I finished the No7 water, I preferred this formula as it was less chemically and smells alot more like water. The only thing I didn't like was the fact it doesn't have a pump so it just pours out and you often end up with more than you need.
Repurchase? Definitely!

Cotton Wool
Where I've been using this Micellar Waters I've been getting through a lot of these cotton wool packs, I really like these Boots ones, I have some Superdrug ones but they are nowhere near as nice.
Repurchase? Yes!

Beauty Fixation Make Up Remover Cotton Buds
I love these and they are great for travelling, I used these up while we were in Paris, I've already bought some more.

What have you used up recently?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig