Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Top Five Red Nail Polishes

Today I'm choosing red nail polishes.




As you may know this is a few feature on my blog, I thought it would be a good idea to go through all my nail polishes and pick my top five from every colour range. It should be a good way to show you guys my collection, which loads of you have requested and to shake up which ones I use. Today I'm doing the red shades, I don't use very many red shades so a lot of these have a pink or burgundy tinge to them. Working right to left:

Andrea Fulerton in Kim

I have a few of these polishes by Andrea Fulerton polishes in my collection and this is one of my favourites, its a lovely red shade. This are super easy to apply and are cheap!

OPI in We'll Always Have Paris

OPI polishes need no introduction, they are loved pretty much by everyone. This one is a purple toned burgundy and I love this one for meetings and for work.

Ciate in Dangerous Affair

I've loved Ciate for ages, the application of these polishes for me are second to none, this is a beautiful pinky red shade which lasts ages.

Topshop Nails

Back to the true red shades, this is what I'd describe as a classic red colour, I love this shade by Topshop, unfortunately I've lost the sticker, so I'm not sure what colour it is!

Essie Polish in Bordeaux

This is slightly more pink than the Topshop shade, but equally as pretty. I wear this shade quite a lot as its a dream to wear and apply. It's also really versatile for glitter and things.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig