Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Top Five Purple Shades

The last instalment of my top five nail polishes.






For the final time here are my top five nail polishes, this time in purple. I'm not hugely adventurous with purples, I tend to stick to what I know, but I thought I'd show you anyway! From right to left:

Barry M Nail Paint in Retro Purple

Barry M polishes are really fantastic, they have great colour payoff at a great price. This one is a lovely deep purple, its my favourite kind of purple colour.

Leighton Denny in Rebel

You'll see a lot of the shades in this are very similar, they are not identical, but similar. I've raved about Leighton Denny in the past, they have a great formula.

L'oreal Colour Riche in Divine Indigo (609)

I've used Colour Riche polishes in quite a few of these posts as they really are fantastic, this is a darker richer purple shade.

Topshop Nails

This one is the least shiny purple shade so it has a lot less shimmer inside this polish.

No7 Vivid Violent

This was my first ever "favourite polish" I remember buying this and being obsessed with wearing this every single day, how things change haha!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig