Friday 22 March 2013

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint



Todays review is the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare (01). Yet another product that's been sat in my box of goodies for way too long unloved, I don't know why I do this.
Its always the products you forget about that seem to be the best ones, I decided to try this out a couple of weeks ago on a whim and I'm so glad I did.

"The perfect way to enhance your skin. Our rich and creamy, yet lightweight formula leaves all skin types looking naturally dewy, even and radiant. With mineral UV protection SPF15, it’s enriched with our own blend of natural source vitamin E, borage and avocado, specially selected to work in harmony with our skincare range."

I've been using the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint as a base for my make up. Now I'm a fan of a medium coverage and this alone wouldn't be enough for me, if you like a light to medium coverage this would be perfect on its own. Anyway, I apply a small amount of this all over the skin and blend it in with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Liz Earle suggest using your fingertips but its quite a thick formula so I find this the easiest way to apply it. I'll definitely try using the fingertips on a good skin day and see if I can get better coverage. The tint really helps my foundation stick to my skin and it gives a really smooth application, it also helps my foundation stay longer. I obviously also need to use less foundation as I have some coverage already from the tint.

I'm really loving using this product, granted for me it's probably quite expensive to use as a BB cream or primer, but I quite like the ooze of luxury. I'm now really eager to try some other bits from the Liz Earle makeup line, does anyone have some suggestions?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig