Tuesday 12 March 2013

FOTD





Today's face is made up of lots of new products that I recently picked up in a little high street haul.

I've wanted to try the L'Oreal True Match foundation for ages and I finally decided to bite the dust. I absolutely love it! I'm also wearing two new Maybelline Colour Tattoos in the Eternal Gold and On and On Bronze colours, I really like these too, they are a nice change from the pink one I love so much! I'm officially obsessed with the new L'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash, mine is in Lolita, they leave such a pretty colour and are so wearable. I've teamed the face up with some old favourites: the Topshop Blush in Prime Time and the Topshop highlighter in Crescent Moon. I'm still in love with the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara too, I love the look it gives my lashes. As always I've applied my chosen products with my collection of Real Techniques brushes, I used the Expert Face Brush for foundation and Multi-Task brush for cream blush.

I think I'll write a seperate post on my haul tomorrow, look out for that!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig