Sunday 3 March 2013

February Favourites























It's time for my monthly favourites.
I've had a great month trying lots of lovely new products, it's been quite fun, here are some of my favourite bits and pieces.

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare
I've had this in my stash for a while and I've only just got round to trying it, I love it, it's a great base for make up and is great at making my skin tone more even.

MAC Eyeshadows in Naked Lunch and Wedge
Literally all I need these days is this little duo, they make the perfect daytime eyeshadow look and they last so long.

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo and Conditioner
I took these samples to Paris with me and also took them to my in-laws for a few days when we were house hunting. I really loved these, they smell amazing and they helped my hair last an extra day without washing, I really want to try some more bits from Aussie range.

No7 Smooth Base
This is the best base coat I've ever tried, amazing!

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW15
I've wanted this for so long and finally went for it, its totally worth the money!

Rimmel Lash Accellorater Mascara
My new favourite mascara, perfect length and volume and the packaging is funky!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Rose Gold
I blogged about this recently, it's now a staple in my everyday routine, perfect eyeshadow base!

What have you been loving this month? If you've written a similar blog post leave me a link below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig