Thursday 21 March 2013

Euro Centrale OPI Collection




When the Euro Centrale OPI Collection came up on Buyapowa I couldn't resist, it's the perfect collection for Spring and Summer this year.

From left to right the colours including in the miniature set are Can't Find My Czechbook, You're Such a Budapest, Suzi's Hungary AGAIN and Another Polish Joke. The colours are the perfect addition for Spring, I don't have any colours like these, they are the perfect pastels.The formula is much like many other brands who make pastel colours, it needs a few coats to be opaque and perfect, but I love them anyway. The full collection is twelve polishes inspired by Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania and aim to meet modern and classic in the middle. I can't wait to get wearing these and see what other people think.

What do you think?

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig