Monday 18 February 2013

Topshop Blush - Prime Time


If you're a regular visitor of this blog you'll know I'm a big fan of Topshop make up, they make some fantastic products and I'm so pleased to have so many items in my collection. I'm really getting into blusher at the moment and this one is a great addition to my collection.
This blush in Prime Time by Topshop definitely looks a scary shade in the pan, but when blended out it adds a really soft and natural glow for the cheeks. The blusher is Topshops cream to powder formula which worried me as I thought it might be quite difficult to work with, but I just dab it on with my Real Techniques blush brush and it blends in perfectly. I think these blushers are perfectly priced for such a great product, I may have to get a few more!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig