Monday 4 February 2013

Top 10 Valentines Day Gifts


As Valentines Day approaches it's always a controversial battle between those who love it and those who hate it. I'm a lover, who doesn't love an excuse to show someone you love them, it's something 99% of people don't take the time to do. Chris and I actually celebrate our anniversary in February so Valentines day is never a huge deal, but it's nice to have an extra day dedicated to love. Here are some little valentines gifts which are my favourite available this year if you're looking for something from the high street. 

This John Lewis Piggy Bank just pulls at all of my heart strings, is he not just the cutest of the cute? I love his little heart nose and I think he's really reasonably priced! As much as I love a big bunch of roses, I think they are slightly predictable. I love this bunch of flowers from Interflora they are £34.99 and come in a beautiful vase, I love the rose centrepiece. If you're looking for something cuddly, the M&S Love Monster is a bargain for £3.50. I think Hotel Chocolat make some fantastic gifts, I love the Sleekster Love Selection, the flavours sound amazing! For nothing not so girly you could try the 4 Inch Luxury Chocolate Pizza, it's a nice twist on giving chocolate as a present. I also really like the Boyfriend Boofle, it's a fluffy gift with minimal mush! Being the Pandora fanatic that I am, you'll probably be surprised to hear that until now I've never liked a single Pandora ring, but this heart shaped ring is simple and really pretty. If your loved one is a Me To You fan they have a fantastic valentines day range, I love this one of the bear sitting on the LOVE pillows and the one with the heart shaped harp, very cute! For something little for the men, I love this little MP3 speaker, a bargain for £7.95!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig