Tuesday, 5 February 2013

The Body Shop Birthday Girl

 

As a Love Your Body card holder at the Body Shop there are a number of benefits you receive, one of them being that you get a voucher to spend in store as a special Birthday gift from them! You get the voucher at the start of the month and you can spend it at anytime.


I decided to go into store at the start of January as the sale was still on and I managed to grab some bargains! As you guys know I love the Vineyard peach range and it was all reduced, I'm quite scared that they are going to discontinue it, so I brought a spare shower gel and then a peach body butter. I then decided to pick up a cute bauble which inside had a Coconut Body Butter which is miniature and perfect for travelling and a lip butter which is one of my favourites! As an added extra this month The Body Shop were giving all birthday card holders a Born Lippy lip balm! I managed to buy all the above for just £2.80, bargain!



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog