Monday, 25 February 2013

Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten

 

Today I'm reviewing the Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten.
A few days ago I reviewed the Maybelline Colour Tattoo, so I thought today I'd review the Stila equivalent. I'm in love with these kinds of products, as I mentioned in the Maybelline post, I'm really enjoying wearing these as a base for eye shadow.

"This unique gel eyeliner and shadow is an innovative alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas. This clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves powder shadows in the dust. A favorite for the sultry, smoky eye. "

The kitten shade is famously similar to MAC Bare Study, it is a beautiful champagne, rose gold kind of colour and I love it. The Stila Smudge Pot is a lot softer to the the touch and a lot more mousse like in the formula. I do prefer the harder formula of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's but this is still easy to use and easy to work with, I just tend to use a brush to make it less messy. I haven't tried this as an eyeliner but as an eyeshadow its fantastic, it's also a great shade for a brow highlight! The staying power is great and once again it doesn't crease.

Stila Smudge Pots are availeable at Boots, Look Fantastic, Beauty Bay and lots of other places and retail for £13, so they are on the pricey side but still affordable. I'm definitely going to try some other shades.



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog