Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

 

"Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation"

Yes I'm featuring another Real Techniques brush, I love them so much.

Before Christmas I had collected quite a few Boots Advantage Card points and I was trying to work out what I might treat myself too. I was walking around the store and as soon as I noticed the Expert Face Brush I knew I had to get it. I'm officially addicted to all things Real Techniques and I've heard a whole load of bloggers rave about this little brush. I've been using it for quite a while now, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

I love the packaging of the RT brushes, I think they look really sleek and pretty. I also love the design of the actual brushes, I know a few people do not like the colour coding but I quite like having the pink, purple and orange all in different pots. Just like everyone else in the world, I love this little brush. I love the application it gives to my foundation. The brush is a really firm brush and its a lot wider than the foundation brush and buffing brush, which makes it really easy to use. Its a thicker coverage than the buffing brush which is great for the days my skin needs a little extra help. Just like all the other amazing Real Techniques brushes, it's super soft and feels amazing on the face.

I cannot rave about the Real Techniques brushes enough and this is no exception, priced at a tiny £9.99 its the perfect addition to my collection. The Expert Face Brush is available at Boots here.


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog