Wednesday 20 February 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


"Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation"

Yes I'm featuring another Real Techniques brush, I love them so much.

Before Christmas I had collected quite a few Boots Advantage Card points and I was trying to work out what I might treat myself too. I was walking around the store and as soon as I noticed the Expert Face Brush I knew I had to get it. I'm officially addicted to all things Real Techniques and I've heard a whole load of bloggers rave about this little brush. I've been using it for quite a while now, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

I love the packaging of the RT brushes, I think they look really sleek and pretty. I also love the design of the actual brushes, I know a few people do not like the colour coding but I quite like having the pink, purple and orange all in different pots. Just like everyone else in the world, I love this little brush. I love the application it gives to my foundation. The brush is a really firm brush and its a lot wider than the foundation brush and buffing brush, which makes it really easy to use. Its a thicker coverage than the buffing brush which is great for the days my skin needs a little extra help. Just like all the other amazing Real Techniques brushes, it's super soft and feels amazing on the face.

I cannot rave about the Real Techniques brushes enough and this is no exception, priced at a tiny £9.99 its the perfect addition to my collection. The Expert Face Brush is available at Boots here.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig