Wednesday 27 February 2013

Pictures from Paris

You may know that last month Chris and I went to Disneyland Paris for my 21st birthday, I put a few photographs up when we got back and loads of you loved them, so I thought I'd add a few more for you to check out. We're very snap happy and had around 4000 photographs and even after deleting the rubbish ones, we still have 2000, so these are literally just a couple!

This is us outside the castle on our first night, my fringe really didn't enjoy the Paris climate, it just turned into strands of hair, not cool!  


On our second say we went over to the Disneyland Studios park and watched the motor stunt show. I'm a huge Disney Cars fan so I was super excited to see they had a Lightning McQueen! He and Mater had a little part in the show which was cute. The second snap is a picture of the finale, I won't spoil what happens just in case!


This picture is from the first day when we were about to enter Disneyland for the first time! I really love the cute tickets!


One thing Disney are famous for are their parades, the first snap is of Minnie and Mickey in the Studios "Stars in Cars" show which is shown in the middle of the day every day. The second picture is the uber cute fairies from Sleeping Beauty, this picture is from the Disneyland Paris parade in the main park which was shown at 5pm everyday. Both parades are amazing.


Eye Spy a ruined fringe, this is picture of us both with Mickey Mouse, we've printed this one for our special photoframes which we bought when we were there.


This is us when we first arrived about to enter the park for the first time. You can tell this is before the manic snow showers!


To celebrate their 20th year in Paris, Disneyland have created a special new show where they project images on the famous castle from lots of famous Disney films. This is a picture of the star on the top of the castle.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig