Saturday 23 February 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo






















Today I thought I'd review the first item from my recent haul, the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold.
"Dare to wear Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel eyeshadow. With up to 24HR staying power. Popping colour that glides on. Get inked!"

It's only recently that I've been excited by the idea of these kinds of products, but after hearing that they are a great base for eyeshadow to make it last longer, I was sold. As you guys know I recently purchased the Urban Decay primer potion, I'm yet to try that, but this is are fantastic. It is quite a solid formula and less like a mousse formula which I love, I tend to use my finger for the first application and then my Real Techniques domed shadow brush to add a second layer and blend it out. I then place my new MAC eyeshadows on top and they last all day long. They don't crease and still look beautiful whether its an hour or seven hours after you apply them! You can see from the swatch that Pink Gold has a beautiful metallic finish which I think is really pretty.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo's are available at Boots and Superdrug for £4.99.























Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig