Saturday, 2 February 2013

LUSH Sale Buys

 

Yes my name is Stephanie and I'm a shopping addict. Sales scream to me like a poor little lonely puppy saying "Stephanie please buy me, I'm lonely and I have no friends". Okay maybe that's all a little full on but it's true, sales are my addiction.


I know what you're all thinking (other than "is this woman insane") Steph go on a spending ban, and you know what I could, but I'd fail. So onwards and upwards! I recently placed a tiny order with LUSH even though I have two of these items already. Although they are Christmas stock and they'll soon be gone forever, so that's okay right?

First up I bought the Midnight Massage bar, which is one I don't have yet and I haven't tried, I love the clock design. I also bought Slammer which is a shower gel which is described to be perfect to use in the morning! It's one of retro shower gels that you cannot pick up in store so I couldn't resist! The last two items are things you would have seen in my LUSH haul before Christmas! First up the Snow Globe soap which smells so good I needed a spare and of course a Sandy Santa! I can't resist him, he's so cute! All this for under a tenner posted? Bargain if you ask me! Did you buy anything good in the sales?



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog