Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment

 

Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips while leaving a rosy tint with a proprietary blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection.


 
When I first received my January Birchbox, this was the item I was most excited about. I've heard loads about the Fresh Sugar lip treatments but they have always been really hard to get hold of in the UK. I was a little worried when I found out that they were all a red shade because I'm not a daring person when it comes to my lips, but as you can see by the swatch below, it's a very sheer sweep of colour so it's definitely wearable. My only problem with this product is the smell, I really cannot stand really sweet smells and this smells very very sweet. I know I'm going to be one in a million with this complaint though! It lasts really well and feels super moisturising on the lips, definitely a new favourite for daytime lip balms. I'd highly recommend it if you can get your hands on one!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog