Thursday 21 February 2013

FOTD



















Today I have another face of the day for you guys, I recently brought a whole host of new make up, so I'm really enjoying trying things out.

My make up look is the same as every other day, I just wear a natural look but with a whole load of new products. I was actually really impressed with everything I used today, I've been meaning to write about the Lash Accelerator Mascara it really is amazing, I'll do that soon! The Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint is a great base product for me, if you prefer a lighter coverage you'll love it!

So today I used:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Liz Earle Colour Sheer Skin Tint
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer
Sleek Contour Palette
MAC Eyeshadow Palette (Naked Lunch and Wedge)
Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
Topshop Glow Highlighter
Smashbox Blush and Soft Lights Duo in Passion and Shimmer

Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig