Sunday 3 February 2013

Benefit Moon Beam



"A golden apricot liquid that illuminates cheek and brow bones and adds a warm shimmer to your complexion.Looks perfectly radiant on all skin tones. Can be used as a spot highlighter or delicately blended all over your complexion."

If you've been reading my blog for a little while, you may remember that last year I was raving about the Me Me Me Beat the Blues liquid highlighters. Just in case you forgot you can see my review of the pink tone here and the gold tone here. Now whilst I still think they are fantastic I had completely forgotten about them until I received this Benefit Moon Beam as a subscription gift to Cosmopolitan magazine! When I reviewed the Me Me Me highlighters I was using a cream foundation, so my only use for them was a highlighter after the foundation stage and I had to admit that I couldn't see any difference between these and the Benefit version. But now I've moved to liquid foundation and I've been mixing this in with the foundation before applying, I can see one, the glitter. If you look at the swatches of the Me Me Me versions they blend beautifully but literally leave a trace of glitter all over your hand, the Benefit Moon Beam blends to almost nothing, it just leaves a trail which catches the light stunningly! 

Now whether you'll let this slide for the huge saving (£13!) is a debatable, as I'm definitely a bigger fan of the powder highlighters now, what do you guys think?

Moon Beam retails for £18.50 here.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig