Saturday 5 January 2013

Soap and Glory Shower Trip Gift Set


On a recent trip to Boots I could not resist picking up this little gift set in the half price sale, I love the goodies in the half price sale because the £9 I spent on this is well worth the money. The selling point of this gift set is that all the products are the perfect size for travelling. One of the selling points for me was the cute bag it comes packed in, it's a really good size for travelling and I'm definitely going to use this for my trip to Paris.


As I opened up the bag I was surprised to see that all the products inside had been wrapped in really cute Soap and Glory tissue paper, it made everything look extra special and I thought it was the perfect touch to a little gift like this!

As I unwrapped the tissue paper I found six different Soap and Glory products in cute tester sized bottles to try out; Hand Food, Scrub Of Your Life, Clean On Me, Calm One Calm All, The Righteous Butter and Girgilo. Then of course you also get the body puff and the travel bag, all for £9! Bargain! I've wanted to try Soap and Glory for such a long time now and I think this is the perfect way to do it as now I have lots of minis to try out!

I'll definitely review all these products separately, what do to girls recommend first?




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig