Wednesday 30 January 2013

Bellapierre Shimmer Eye Shadows


I was really lucky recently to get hold of TWO of the bellapierre eye shadows, one in Celebration and one in Twilight.

The first I received in the Latest in Beauty Advent Calender and the second I received in the December Joliebox. I obviously received the Celebration shade before Christmas and I was addicted to it throughout the festive period. I used it on top of a neutral eye for a festive glow and loads of people complimented my eye make up. I'm always a bit scared of loose eye shadows but they were really easy to use and had almost no fallout on my face which is amazing! I also really love the packaging for these, they look really sleek and sophisticated and are the perfect size to take around when travelling! They also have the handy stopper in the top of them, which minimises leakage when you drop them on the floor (as I found out in my Boyfriend's old bedroom when we were staying at my in-laws, you should have seen me panic!) I really love these little pots of magic, I could be persuaded to wear them every single day! In fact I may buy some more shades.

Bellapierre Shimmer Eye shadows retail for £12.99 at a variety of beauty websites.


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig