Saturday 5 January 2013

A stroke of luck...


If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen that lately I've been pretty lucky and won a few different things so I thought I'd show you what I've won! I have no idea where my stroke of luck come from, Chris kept telling me to enter the lottery so I win us something more worthwhile!

Something I haven't got of picture yet is a Pandora stocking charm that I won from John Greed! I love my Pandora bracelets, so I couldn't resist putting it on as soon as it arrived. You guys will have seen the Vans I won from cloggs.co.uk which I've been using ever since and love!

During the run up to the start of advent, Latest in Beauty were having a daily competition to win items from inside their advent calender! I was really lucky to win these items which I'm exciting to try out! John Frieda haircare were running a competition giving away designer items and lots of haircare items, I've mentioned before that I love the John Frieda brunette collection so I was super excited to win a box full of stuff from the brunette collection.



My next win came from Superdrug! One afternoon they released a voucher code on their Facebook page which gave you a £30 gift voucher if you were one of the first three people to go and enter the code on the website. I rushed over and put this in my basket and I happened to be one of the first three, YAY! My last prize for this post was this pair of shoes, these came with my cloggs prize, I'm yet to wear them though!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig