Sunday 30 December 2012

Topshop Smokey Eye Palette


"All you need for the perfect smokey eye look-4 complementary colours with mirror and applicator."

A smokey eye palette was one of the things I didn't own before I recieved this in my Elle magazine subscription, so I was pretty excited about trying about it! My love for Topshop make up is no secret so I always have high expectations! I naturally really love the packaging, polka dots are one of my favourite things in the whole world, so I think this is amazing! It's the matt black design which can get dirty but I just try and keep these a little more clean than my other bits and pieces. I don't use the applicator included but it's the standard you seem to get with the cheaper brands.

I really love the colours in this palette! I love the range of colours, although I do wish they were more closely suited to each other, because I find the jump between the pink and purple a bit far for blending (suggestions welcome!). The darker colours in this palette are definitely the most pigmented but are very easy to work with, even by my smokey eye virginity standards! I do just wish the colours had a bit more shimmer to them, I'm not the biggest fan of matte colours!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig