Sunday 23 December 2012

The winterlicious tag

I saw the beautiful Anna Saccone Joly do this tag on Youtube and I couldn't resist to try it myself! I love reading people's tags and things, so I tag you all to get involved!



What is your favourite Winter nail polish?
I’m not a very loyal polish wearing, I swap and change literally daily, some of my favourites that I haven’t mentioned already have been Ciate Caberet and L’oreal Colour Riche in 501, which are both beautiful purple shades.

What is your favourite Winter lip product?
By far my favourite lip product is Rêve de Miel nothing else comes close, but I do also love the Body Shop’s coconut lip balm.



What is your most worn Winter clothing piece?
I’ve been loving my Van’s, they have so much grip so they are perfect for avoiding falling on my face in the ice! Other than that I’ve loved my burgundy snood! 

What is your most worn Winter accessory?
Hmm good question, I’m not big on accessorises but I did recently post about my love for animal themed mittens and gloves! They’ve kept me feeling cheery during the winter months!



What is your favourite Winter scent/candle?
I love Yankee’s Christmas Eve, it’s the perfect winter and Christmas scent! It’s the perfect blend of all the famous Christmas and everyone seems to love it! I also have been loving Sparkling Cinnamon but that’s definitely one for someone who loves strong cinnamon scents!



-->
What is your favourite Winter beverage?
I’m a big hot beverage drinker all year long, it could be 30 degrees and I’d still be sitting with a cuppa! But I suppose my favourite winter beverage is Costa Coffee’s praline and cream latte! It’s a big favourite of me and friend Amber, we get so excited for when it returns at Christmas time every year!

What is your all time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
I’m not a big Christmas film lover? That’s like committing to murder right? I just never watched a lot of Christmas films as a kid and I seem to hate all the big favourites like Elf! The one I do love though is LOVE ACTUALLY! I think it’s a fantastic love story and a great Christmas watch!

What is your favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
I’m a big Christmas song lover but I haven’t listened to many Christmas songs this year, I think University has just been too busy! My favourite Christmas song is The Pogues – Fairytale of New York, closely followed by Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas Is You! We’re also big fans of Michael Buble's Christmas album!

What is your favourite Holiday food/treat?
Pigs in Blankets and of course CHRISTMAS CAKE!

What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year?
Me and Christopher always buy a Christmas bauble and this year we brought this adorable reindeer encased in a glass bauble which is the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen!



What's at the top of your Christmas list?
I’m desperate for an iPad mini, eek!

What are your plans for the holidays this year?
I think we’re spending the time at home at Chris’ Mum and Dad’s while all his family come and visit!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig