Tuesday 18 December 2012

Clothes Show Live Haul

This year was my fifth year at Clothes Show Live and naturally I did a bit of personal Christmas shopping, so I thought I'd share my haul with you! I've done a seperate post on Clothes Show Live itself, so press older posts to check that out!

One of the things I knew I was going to buy is the limited edition Clothes Show Live nail polish called Show Stopper. They were doing a deal where you got to pick two nail polishes and got a goody bag all for £10. There's a few bits I'll use in the goody bag so I spent a few extra pennies and got the extra polish and the goody bag! I'm mot excited about an eyeshadow pot in expresso! 



As you guys know I'm a big fan of Collection, so I thought I'd try out one of the goody bags for £5, I'm quite pleased with the contents of these too! Except I got two identical lipsticks so I gave one to my friend! I really love the neutral glitters in the eyeshadow set!


One of the most sort after goody bags at Clothes Show Live are the Lee Stafford goody bags where you get 10 items for £10. I queued and it was well worth it! I'll definitely use most things, the only things I don't like are the fake tan items! I chucked the dark one straight in the bin but I've kept the light to medium one for when I'm feeling more adventourus!


I've been looking for a curling tong for a while, I really wanted to try one that's just a barrel, so when I saw this was selling at the reduced price of £15 I had to get it! I had an even bigger bargain too as their card machine wouldn't work so the man sold it to me for the cash I had which was actually £12!


I brought two Elle goody bags (thinking they'd be different - I was wrong), they both had a fake tan (MY WORST ENEMY) and a Jemma Kidd eyeliner which I'll definitely use! These goody bags cost £3 each. They also had two issues of Elle but they went straight in the bin to save my poor back from carrying them!


I also brought two goody bags from Company and Cosmo which the hope I'd get two different OPI shades which I did! YAY! I loved the contents of these, they also had two magazines and a bottle of drink and a pack of crisps. I was a bit annoyed as the magaziens were last months editions but you can't hope for much! These goody bags were also £3 each!


The amazing Tom from the Apprentice was also at the Clothes Show with the Styfile! I love the Styfile so I thought I'd buy a couple of spares and the emergency file for my keys as I've wanted one for ages! The deal was any three for £5!


If you went to Clothes Show live and have posted a haul do leave me a link! :D

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig