Saturday 1 December 2012

Advent Reveal Day One: Mini Mani and Latest In Beauty

First things first, I've never been more glad to have posts stored in my drafts for weeks like this week. I've just had the worst week I can remember, in and out of A&E bed bound and to be quite honest on a complete and utter other planet!
I was back in A&E this morning and hopefully they've finally found what's happening in this body of mine! So that's why the pictures today are a bit naff, I didn't get the chance to take them till about twenty minutes ago! However you I asked and you guys asked me to blog every day to see what's inside my advent calender! Since my last post I picked up a Latest In Beauty advent calender, so I actually have the contents of my Ciate Mini Month and the Latest in Beauty to share with you.

In the Mini Mani Month today there was Cupcake Queen and inside the Latest in Beauty was a beautiful Mavala shade Rouge Rubis, the problem I have now is which do I paint my nails with? I love the Mavala shade, I of course don't know what's coming in the Mini Mani Month, but this might just be my Christmas day shade!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig