Tuesday 4 December 2012

Advent Reveal Day Four: Ciate and LIB

I was quite annoyed today because Latest In Beauty keep posting what's behind their advent calenders at 08:30?! I'm rarely out of bed at 08:30 let alone opening my advent calenders, so I'm annoyed they keep doing it! So tomorrow I'm going to be avoiding Facebook till I've opened my calenders! Nevertheless, today I received some of the Ciate Caviar Beads which I cannot wait to try out, hopefully I can make them look nice! My nails have taken such a battering whilst I've been ill which sucks! In my LIB calender I received a mini L'occitane Shea Hand Cream which I've wanted to try for ages so I'll look forward to that too!

What did you receive in your advent?



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig