Saturday 3 November 2012

What's In MY Handbag? (Photo Heavy)


I recently got a brand new handbag which is always a good time to do a What's In My Handbag post, I really love reading these kinds of posts and I hope you like reading them too! I have to admit I've never been one of these girls who carries her life in her handbag, when it starts getting too busy and too full I get a bit annoyed, so although I'm getting worse at carrying lots of stuff it's still not jam packed!




So my bag, as you can see, is a black faux leather bag from H&M. I've never really had a bag from H&M as I find them really expensive, so I was really chuffed when I found this one in the sale for £7.50 which was a bargain! It has gold detailing and a very small croc detail on the leather. It was a moon shaped zip across the top which two cute zips, two small handles and a longer arm strap.


Inside there is lots of space and has two handy pockets as well as a zipped pocket! My last handbag had no pockets and I really missed them! I like to keep all my pens in one place, and have a handy place for my phone and student card!


So onto the contents: I keep my Paperchase filofax in my bag all the time, just as my diary by email contacts, important Uni phone numbers and things like that are all in one place which is handy! I always have a notebook in my bag, I have a different book for each module this year and on the day I took these photos I'd been to Uni for a FMP meeting, so the big owl book is used for that! And of course my Cath Kidston purse never really leaves my bag!


I then obviously have loads of different pens, my student card for scanning into rooms at Uni and my pouch of different bits and pieces. I also had a Korres lip butter as I'm currently testing it out! I also always carry around my penguin umbrella from Primark (it never stops raining in Southampton), my bus timetable leaflet and whatever magazine I'm reading at the time! Inside the little pouch I keep all the essentials, I used to just chuck these in my bag but I got so fed up of having to search for them all the time so I just put them in this little bag now. It's nothing special, I think it's just a bag from an old nail set or something. So I keep painkillers of all kinds, plasters and my lip balms!

Hope you enjoyed looking in my bag! If you've recently written a handbag post do leave me a link below!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig