Wednesday 28 November 2012

Weekly Wants #36

Time for another weekly wants, I feel like I haven't written one of these for ages, but here are some things I'm lusting over! I have to admit that a lot of the things I want at the moment have naturally landed on my Christmas wish list, so here are some other bits and pieces I'm wanting to try out!
Even though the Bourjois Nail Polish Remover has been around forever I've still not got round to trying it! I can't remember when I started the need to try Origins but I'm so desperate to get my hands on the Charcoal Mask and the Spot Remover that everyone raves about! If you've tried them I'd love to know! Everyone also raves about Cleansing Balms and I'm desperate to try one but they are so expensive, so I think the Botanics one would be a good place to start! I'm really loving BB creams, the coverage isn't heavy enough for me but they are an amazing base for me as make up just seems to slide off, so I'd love to try the Rimmel version!

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover £4.99 Boots, Origins Charcoal Mask £20 Boots, Origins Super Spot Remover £12 Boots, Botanics 97% Organic Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm £8 Boots, Rimmel BB Cream £6.99 Boots

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig