Thursday 8 November 2012

Skyfall Bondettes OPI


As soon as I saw these I knew I had to have them! Especially as I got them on BeautyBay with a 20% voucher code which made them under a tenner! Bargain! I really love all the colours! Normally with the OPI mini sets there's always one, if not two, that I'm not too sure on, so I was happy witn the selection from the full range!


"OPI Marks 50 Years of Bond 007 with Limited Edition Lacquers Inspired by Skyfall.
This year, OPI celebrates the 50th Anniversary of a fellow world icon – James Bond – appearing in Skyfall. Starring Daniel Craig and Javier Bardem, this highly-anticipated twenty-third installment.

Inspired by the film’s blend of glamour and danger, OPI launches Skyfall Collection, featuring twelve limited-edition nail lacquers for Christmas 2012. “OPI is thrilled to work with EON Productions to celebrate 50 years of the style, swagger and mystique associated with Bond 007,” said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director.  “From metallic and glitter finishes to jewel tones and even a jet black, these lacquers capture the film’s sophisticated and glamorous look."

I really love this set, I've used them all and I struggle to pick which one I want to use! I agree with the description, I think they are perfect for Christmas! What do you think?


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig