Friday 19 October 2012

Topshop: Dark Side of Nude


I love Topshop make up, it's just a range that I love! I rave over and over again about the nail polishes that I have in my collection and I've recently indulged in some new make up items.
Almost every piece is very me and if it wasn't so expensive there is no doubt that I'd own every single piece! Which leaves me with an a problem when they launch a new range and feel the need to go and spend all my money on the beautiful pieces! Topshop have just released the "Dark Side of Nude" collection, leaving the white packaging behind and bringing along an uber sleek, uber cute, black packaging! I thought I'd miss the cute little polka dots but the packaging for this new collection still rocks my boat! 

"Gothic goes glamorous with our decadent capsule make-up collection, Dark Side of Nude. Vampy-claret lips are teamed with metallic mushroom eyes and an icy pale base for a high shine and high impact look."

Below are some of my favourite pieces from the collection and I'm unsure how long I'm going to be able to resist buying them! Not only are the nail polishes great for Halloween, Guy Fawkes and Christmas, but the eye palette would make a great staple in my make up bag all year round! What's your favourite piece?

You can view the whole range here.



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig