Tuesday 30 October 2012

Skyfall, James Bond

 
On Friday Chris and I rushed back from Uni to catch the second screening in our local IMAX of Skyfall! I have to admit, I have no idea why I was so excited to see Skyfall? I've never sat through and enjoyed any Bond film. I hate action films. I hate sitting in a cinema full of men. I just like jumping in bed with a cuppa and a chick flick.
Nonetheless, I was excited to see this film, really excited! Luckily I was really impressed! I absolutely loved it and thought the film were absolutely fantastic! One of the things I hate about Bond, is that all the ones I've watched are pretty old-fashioned. But Skyfall is really well written, it has a great storyline which is really well portrayed and is every inch a modern Bond. I don't want to say too much or spoil any aspect of the film for anyone.

I just wanted to say that if you're umm-ing and ahh-ing about seeing this in the cinema, DO IT! See it on the big screen. It's really a great watch even for a chick flick lover like me (I even had a little crush on Daniel Craig)!

Of course what makes it even better is the fact that the beautiful Adele, who I actually adore, sang the soundtrack! I've left it for you to enjoy below!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig