Monday 8 October 2012

September Favourites


So it's time for my September Favourites! Apologies for being a bit late with this, I returned to University this week and it's all been a bit hectic!
Anyway, I'll jump straight in to it! The first thing I've been loving is Nails Inc Hampstead Heath, I really love it as it's a perfect Autumn shade of pink. The Me Me Me highlighter will be no surprise to you all as I've been going mad for these benefit dupes. You can see my review of the Golden shade here and the swatches of the pink here. I've also been loving a Topshop Blusher in POP. I reviewed this way back in June and I loved it, but it's such a bright colour that until now it's been hard to wear without a decent brush! Which brings me on to my next favourite, The Real Techniques Brushes. I absolutely love them! I have a full review coming this month as I wanted to use them for a while before reviewing, but they are just fantastic! I'm by no means some amazingly talented make-up artist, so this makes everything much easier and my make up lasts longer too!


I've really been loving the BB Cream by Maybelline, its fantastic. I'm actually currently trying lots of different BB Creams to do a review of them all side by side and this has stood out to me so far! It's not really all the coverage I need, so I do have do wear a tiny bit of foundation and concealer on top, but it's definitely a great buy! The two concealers I've been loving are two that need no introduction. The cult beauty buy Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection and Rimmel Wake Me Up. I love them both and they work together perfectly! Reviews of all three products coming soon!


The last two things I've been loving are Kylie Minogue's Darling perfume and Mythic Oil. I love Kylie's perfume, this will be the third bottle I've tried and loved, it's the first perfume Chris ever brought me and wearing it brings back tons of memories! I recieved my bottle of Mythic Oil in my gift from What's In My Handbag and I really love it! I'm just using it through my hair before I blow dry it, it smells amazing and leaves my hair beautiful and soft!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig