Tuesday 2 October 2012

My Polish Collection: Part One

I recently had a big sort out of all my nail polishes, it was all getting a bit unorganised and out of hand! Where I had them all out I thought it would be a great chance to take some photographs and show you my collection! 



I've seen a lot of collection posts recently and I really love looking through and being nosey! As a pre-warning, this is a photo heavy post so I've decided to do it in parts. Also I sorted it all out at night, so the photographs are not as good as they could be, sorry about that! I hope you enjoy looking through, let me know if you like this, I might do a make up collection post! So I store my nail polishes in Glossyboxes, so the easiest way to sort them is by brand, so I can stack them as neatly as possible! Therefore I've taken the photos by brand:

Models Own:


No.7:


Nails Inc:


Accessorize, China Glaze and Essie: 


More to come next time!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig