Saturday 22 September 2012

NOTD: Collection Hot Looks 60 Seconds


I recently blogged about the new products that have been brought out by Collection at the new bottle of the amazing Collection polishes!
The polishes have been rebranded and are now named "Hot Looks 60 Seconds". I absolutely LOVE the new bottle, it's much more modern than the old design and has it's own quirky feel to it! The new formulation is great and definitely dries quickly and neatly! This shade is called Fruit Loop and is shade 46, I topped mine with Models Own Ibiza Mix (which by the way, I have a brand new love for) and I love the finish! These polishes are an absolute BARGAIN, they retail at a tiny £1.79, I know what I'll be buying next time I venture into town!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig