Tuesday, 18 September 2012

MeMeMe Beat the Blues - Moonshine Swatch

 
I reviewed MeMeMe Beat the Blues earlier this month and was so impressed that I added the same highlighter in the shade Moonshine to my wish list! I'm excited to have picked up a bottle in Superdrug. I won't review it again as it's essentially the same product, you can see the review here. I did want to show you some pictures and the swatches as I love the colour of this one a lot more than the golden shade! Let me know which of the two you prefer!


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog