Wednesday 26 September 2012

Jemma Kidd Spotlight Intense



"Fast track glamour. Velvet soft, sheer stick highlighter perfect for spot and precision highlighting. Accentuates features with stunning shimmer and metallic accents. Highly blendable and can be worn on bare skin or over make-up. Accessorise with neutral metallics for the fashion-forward way to dress up any outfit."


To continue my highlighting hype, this week I bring to you the Jemma Kidd Spotlight Intense highlighter. I've had this in my stash for quite a while and I've been meaning to try it for ages! So I thought this week I'd grab it out and give it a whirl. It was really difficult to find information on this as with most Jemma Kidd stuff, I wish it was more redily available in the UK. The Spotlight Intense comes in a handy stick form which you simply draw onto the skin and then blend it out. It's a really good size, I have some other stick highlighters that are really big and cover my whole cheek which is a pain. It blends out really easy and looks really nice on my skintone.

These initally retailed at £7 on the Jemma Kidd website, but I don't know how easy they are to find now as they seem to be out of stock everywhere! Which is a shame as these are a really great product!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig