Wednesday 12 September 2012

FOTD


Something very rare for me is FOTD, I just never feel confident enough or happy enough with my make-up to post one. This all changed with my purchase of the Real Techniques brushes!
As you know I've never been one who has used brushes or seen the benefits, but I thought I'd buy them and give them a whirl and I LOVE them! They make make up so easy and makes everything look natural which I love! Expect more from me on the brushes in the future! Anyway today on the face I'm wearing;

Maybelline BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer
MeMeMe Beat The Blues Moonbeam
Rimmel Extra Super Lash
MUA Undressed Palette
Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades (The Contouring Palette)
17 Shine Away Pressed Powder
Soap and Glory Arch de Triumpth
Laura Geller Blush and Brighten in Pink Buttercream

Applied with;
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Detailer Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
ELF Shadow Brush
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig