Tuesday 21 August 2012

Soap and Glory - Arch De Triumph


I struggled to decided which of the Soap and Glory cosmetic products to try first, I just didn't know what to try first! I didn't know much about the brand at all, but being the brow addict I am I thought this would be a great thing to try!
Like all the Soap and Glory products, I absolutely love this packaging! It's really quaint and unique and no other brand has packaging similar! The packaging feels luxourious too which I like! I've been on a bit of hunt recently to find the perfect brow product, I used to be a big fan of Benefit's Brow Zings and products that have the gel and powder combo, but recently I've drifted back to pencil. Online doesn't give you a lot of description on the product simply stating;

"It shapes! It shifts! It lifts for instantly beautiful brows. Check our professional brow shaping tips below." so I was trying this product completely blind, but I'm really enjoying this product, it's really easy to use! It seems to only apply to your actual brows too, so often I slip off my brow and draw on my skin, but this doesn't seem to happen with this pencil! The pencil is the perfect colour for my hair which is amazing, my head hair is quite dark, but my eyebrows are quite a bit lighter, so I struggle to find the perfect shade, but this is great! The highlighter is great too, it is a beautiful pink colour and gives great definition!



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig