Thursday 30 August 2012

Purity Skincare - Conditioning Cleansing Lotion


"An effective skin conditioning cleanser with a blend of clever ingredients which effectively break down and gently remove the day's grime and make-up. Special ingredients combine with the softening, moisture retaining and conditioning Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera and Glycerine base: Oats condition and restore, Amino Acids help skin to absorb moisture, Avocado Oil conditions the skin, and Euphrasia and Rose Water tones the skin."


When it comes to skincare, I'm lazy. Really lazy. Most nights I go to bed with my make-up up and I decided that I really needed to do something about it.

As you guys know I was sent a big range of skincare items from Purity Organic Skincare to try and test. This is one of my favourite items from the purity skincare range! I absolutely love it! It's a conditioning cleansing lotion, the process is really simple! You rub this all over your skin and then grab some cotton wool and wipe all your make up and impurities off your skin! It works amazingly well! It tackles and removes all of my make-up, even my mascara and leaves the skin clean and really soft! The best thing about these products are that they are natural and organic, so they only contain ingredients that are good for our skin!

The make up remover retails for a tiny £4.99 and you can buy it in Superdrug! I recommend you give it a go! I love it!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig