Thursday 2 August 2012

NOTD: Accessorize Pink Spice



Today’s NOTD is a beautiful shade by Accessorize Beauty which I just love! 


I’ve never featured accessorize nails on the blog, so I’ll tell you a bit about them! As you know I hate round handles, I just think it makes application stupidly difficult for no reason! Probably because I have small hands, possibly I’m just picky! The colour however is beautiful! It’s quite sheer though so it takes a couple of applications before you get a block of colour, which can be annoying, but there isn’t much you can do! Luckily I’m quite patient, but I know a lot of people like to just paint once and be done with it! They do dry very quickly though, so good if you’re in a rush!  I think they are a good size and are easy to store!

As you can see the colour is stunning! So why not treat yourself! 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig