Monday 6 August 2012

Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb


I was gifted this uber cute robot shaped bath bomb in my Beauty Box Swap which was organised on the BBS Facebook page! The beautiful Emma got my tastes down to a T, this bath bomb is perfect!
As you'll read in a mo, this bath bath is actually made with babies in mind. So everything is extra safe, calming and soothing, so babies can enjoy bathtime as much as mums! I have to admit though, this bath bomb smells amazing! And after the most tiring week at work and then an even busier weekend I was mega excited to get in the bath and relax with this bath bomb! 

What do Lush say? "Exterminate tiredness and send your baby off to the land of nod. Soothe your baby’s bott with our Baby ‘Bot. All the essential oils in this ballistic have been selected for being soothing and calming for baby. Not only does this contain sleep-inducing oils, but everything has been selected to be mild, gentle and soothing for skin and any itchy bits."

What do I say? This bath bomb isn't the most exciting of bath bombs, it just fizzes and disappears pretty quickly leaving a blue tint to the water, but it smells amazing! I wish it dissolved a little slower but other than that I love it!

This bath bomb retails at a tiny £1.90 which is amazing, you can buy it here: https://www.lush.co.uk/product/219/Ickle-Baby-Bot-Bath-Bomb
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig