Monday 6 August 2012

A few Boots purchases...


Last week I popped into Boots because I needed some new foundation, so I treated myself to a few other bits! It's not a huge haul but it's always nice to share!
I've used Dream Matte Mousse since the first ever day I started wearing foundation! I recently searched for a new foundation and as I applied the new brand to my face I remembered the reason I never used liquid foundation in the first place; THE SMELL. God it's vile! Dream Matte Mousse is so simple to apply, it smells nice and gives me the light blendable coverage I need! Why change what doesn't need fixing? Because there were only two pots available in my shade and there was a 3 for 2 deal, I thought I'd try the light BB cream! Can't see a reason not too, especially when it's free! I also thought I'd try the Boots Botanics Toner and brought two cheeky bits from Soap and Glory. They are my first two bits from the Soap and Glory range, so I hope I like them!


 Botanics Brights Toner £3.39

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig