Tuesday 3 July 2012

Glossybox June


June must equal the month of summer right? So here comes the summer box!


The contents (blurb from the Glossybox website);
  • HD Brows Precision Tweezers: "Refine your brows with these high precision tweezers. A specially designed slanted tip and fine point are perfect for gripping even the shortest of hairs. With its sleek, slim line black finish, HD Brows Precision Tweezers are a must for any brow perfectionist."
  • Glossybox Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush: "This timeless and classic series in matt black comes in a noble and elegant design. Made with best quality goat hair with natural tips from Asian mountain goats. The supersoft hair is collected when the cost is trimmed, then sanitised and bundled by hand to make these smooth and resilient cosmetic brushes. With lots of volume, these brushes can absorb large amounts of powder and apply your make-up in a soft way."
  •  Green People Sun Lotion SPF15 with tan accelerator: "Voted “Best Sun Lotion” by Natural Health and Beauty. Natural tan accelerator speeds your tan by 25%. Contains over 80% organic ingredients Broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, rich in antioxidants Water resistance with Berry Wax, Anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory plant extracts and oils. Doesn’t contain Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol or any synthetic nasties."
  • Dermablend™ Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick: "Dermablend Corrective Foundation is ideal for camouflage of skin concerns such as dark circles, acne marks, redness, dark spots, vitiligo, and the masking of tattoos."
  • BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer: "A medium, golden mineral bronzer which flatters most skin tones. Sweep over the face for a Summer glow, use as an eyeshadow, or even mix with body lotion to create a shimmering bronzing cream. "

What do I think? I actually love my box! No it's not because I got a box with a big expensive brand, but it's because it is packed with products I needed! I've been eyeing up some Tweezermans for quite a while now trying to convince myself to fall for their promises and not think about the price, but I just couldn't do it! So when I saw some tweezers in the box I was really excited! I think the most of us hate lathering on cheap, kids suncream so when I saw this I was quite excited to use something high end designed for adults! I loved the BM Beauty products in the box last time so I was excited to see this, and I cannot wait to try it out! I would of preferred that Glossybox had actually given us a stick of concealer suited to our skin types, it seems like such a waste giving us every shade but I'm addicted to concealer at the moment so I can't wait to try it out! I also love make up brushes, it does have a bit of a funny smell, so I think I'm going to give it a wash first but I can't wait to give it a go and test the results!

4/5 for me Glossybox - well done!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig