Saturday 23 June 2012

Topshop Blush - POP


So yes, you guessed it, I finally got my hands on a Topshop blush product! I actually brought this on a blog sale for £2! Don't you just love blog sales?! 



Now the Topshop blushers were at first a cream blush, which everyone raved about, but I'm very happy that they went on to release a selection of powders too! I just don't get on with cream blush, I'm not sure why! The colour I picked up is POP and it's packed with colour, the pigment is pretty commendable! Its great to build up or leave as a light hint of colour on the cheeks!

Topshop say;

"Soft, blendable pressed powder blush to add colour and radiance. Smile and brush onto apples of cheeks for a rosy glow."

I hope I use this product to its full potential, I tend to shy away from the coloured blush and stick to bronzers especially in the summer! But I'm sure it will get its use! 

The product is VERY sadly out of stock on the website, but you might get lucky and be able to snap one up somewhere else!


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig