Wednesday 20 June 2012

Meet the Brand: Mosie Cottage

Everyone knows that I have such a soft spot for shabby chic and kitsch items, my home is FULL of bits and pieces. In fact, it's kinda a running joke that I'm a bit addicted to my collection! Anyway a while ago I stumbled over this little Facebook page; Mosie Cottage. It's a very cute shabby chic accessory shop and I just couldn't wait to place an order! I really wanted to share my new pretties with you, but first, here is what Mosie Cottage say about themselves!

"Mosie Cottage is a little venture by Kaylee Chesher and Faye Holden.

Named after three very special people (Mikey, Ollie and Rosie) this is a small start to something that is very close to our hearts.

We enjoy making little trinkets and wanted to share our passion with friends, family and some friends we haven't made yet.

We make hand finished products, which ensures each and every item is unique. Items are made with a shabby chic theme in mind and finishing will reflect this. We feel it just adds to the charm of our little pieces as you know every single item is a labour of love.

The gallery contains photos of existing items for sale and we're also happy to discuss personalised and bespoke orders, just message us with your requirements. We keep our prices low, covering materials and the little details, so everyone can afford a little bit of Mosie Cottage in their home.

We're happy to look into postage for items, this will be at cost plus a small margin for materials to enable us to get your item to you as securely and safely as possible.

Thank you for looking at our page, we hope our treasures makes your heart happy :)

Lots of love,
Mosie Cottage"


I really recommend going and checking out their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mosie-Cottage/297505680301725) and ordering a little treat for yourself! Now I just need a home for all my new things! 



Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig