Wednesday 6 June 2012

Meet the Brand: Andrea Fulerton


Andrea Fulerton is a brand I haven't quite made my mind up about yet, I've only tried a very light shade, which isn't my favourite, so I wanted to try some darker, nicer colours! Here's a bit about them;

"This eponymous nail range created by the renowned and award winning celebrity nail technician Andrea Fulerton has a contemporary, comprehensive line up including products previously only available to nail professionals, alongside a dazzling array of colours straight from the catwalk, complimented with a collection of nail art, expert preparation and finishing products."

Andrea Fulerton is priced between £1.99 and £9.99 the 90 products are categorised into four nail families: NAIL PREP; NAIL COLOUR; NAIL ART and NAIL FINISHING.

I nipped into TK Max on a bit of a whim, every time I go into town I check out TK Max and I never convince myself to buy a single thing, but I couldn't resist these beauties. A bargain at £5.99 per pack! These are of course from the NAIL COLOUR range, individualy they are priced at £3.99 each.

"Andrea Fulerton colour
A professional formula in a kaleidoscope of colours. 28 shades to please all ages from classic colours, brights and sexy metallics each named after a celebrity that Andrea has worked with. The unique resin system formula allows for easy application and for the nail to flex preventing chipping."




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig